£850 pcm Available Now
B-Spoke Property are delighted to offer to the market a sizeable ground floor Executive Apartment. This truly stunning executive two bedroom apartment is situated within the very historic B listed Museum Hall in Bridge of Allan and is finished to a high specification to provide contemporary living within a beautiful traditional building.
EER = BAND B
COUNCIL TAX BAND - F
- Main door entry to hall with storage.
- Designer kitchen to include timber walnut effect doors with soft close action, polished granite worktops, tiled flooring, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel Neff five burner gas hob, stainless steel double oven µwave, integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Open plan lounge area with feature wall mounted gas fire.
- There are two double bedrooms both benefitting from fitted wardrobes with opaque glass. There is a luxury designer en-suite shower room with electric under floor heating and designer tiling. The bathroom which can be accessed from Bedroom 2, is also finished to a luxury designer standard to include large format ceramic tiles by Porcelanosa, thermostatically controlled chrome wall mounted ladder towel rail, over sized clear glass shower and large double ended bath.
- The property is double glazed and warmth is provided by gas central heating.
To the outside there are beautifully landscaped and well tended communal gardens laid mainly to lawn with an excellent selection of herbacous plants and shrubs. Museum Hall also provides adequate visitor parking and has allocated parking in the underground car park.
Museum Hall is located in the very sought after town of Bridge of Allan and the village itself provides a superb range of amenities with boutiques, shops, cafes and restaurants all within walking distance along the main street. Schooling is available in the area at both primary and secondary level with the independent Beaconhurst Junior and Senior School located in Kenilworth Road. The business traveller is well provided for via the national road network system and the mainline rail station located nearby to allow ease of commuting throughout the central belt. Recreational pursuits are varied within the area with Bridge of Allan having a local golf course, tennis club, and further north is the renowned Gleneagles Hotel and Sporting Complex with its championship golf course and equestrian centre.
This house description is based upon information supplied by the owner, or on behalf of the owner. These property particulars are produced in good faith and do not constitute or form part of any contract. s1homes do not take any responsibility to the accuracy of the information contained in this document.